AndeShape AICE-MINI+ is a portable debugging device, which works with AndeSight™ Development Suite and AndesCore V3 and V5 families through Andes debug interface connection. While maintaining software compatible with AndeShape™ AICE debugging solution, AICE-MINI+ is designed to satisfy the development cost structure of the general MCU market.
- Support Andes JTAG debug port and Andes serial debug port interfaces
- Support multiple JTAG devices through Andes JTAG debug port interface
- Support the debug-on-reset feature
- Connect to the target system through a 12-pin to 20-pin JTAG cable, and to the debug host through a USB type A connector
- Powered by the USB connection; no additional power supply required
- Auto debug interface detection (V3 only)
- Support Vref pin for auto IO voltage detection and regulation from 3V to 1.8V
- Maximum debug interface frequency: 12MHz
- Over 300KB/sec effective download speed with Andes JTAG debug port interface
- Over 100KB/sec effective download speed with Andes serial debug port interface
- Work with all AndesCore™ V3 / V5 based systems.
- RoHS compliant
- AndeSight v3.1.2 or later
- AndeShape Development Platforms
- 10-pin to 20-pin JTAG adapter & 10-pin JTAG cable