Corvette-F1 N25 is an Amazon FreeRTOS-qualified, Arduino-compatible and FPGA-based evaluation platform, which fully supports 32-bit AndesCore™ N25 and AndeShape™ Platform AE250. Users can easily build the prototypes and applications of IoT devices with Amazon FreeRTOS packages and Arduino standard libraries under full-featured AndeSight™ IDE and Arduino IDE.
The Corvette-F1 N25 development board running Amazon FreeRTOS enables devices to easily and securely connect to AWS cloud services like AWS IoT Core or to edge devices running AWS IoT Greengrass.
- Easy to Use
- Xilinx Artix7 XC7A100T-1FTG256
- Built-in V5 debugger for flash burner and program debugging functions
- Built-in micro USB to UART bridge
- AndesCore and AndeShape Platform IP Support
- Wireless Support
- Built-in Microchip ATWINC1510-MR210PB IoT Module
- Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Peripheral Devices
- 4MB SPI Flash for user’s program & data
- 4 LEDs and 4 Push Buttons